Predictive Maintenance Solutions that provide you with real-time, IIOT-enabled machine health monitoring to preempt failures - similar to detecting cancer at Stage Zero!
Neptunus eliminates the need for major overhauls, extends MTBO and delivers engine health trends by combining foundations of mechanical engineering with new age predictive maintenance technologies.
We deliver end-to-end turnkey EPC projects (MEP, HVAC) through reliable design engineering of operator-friendly DG-based backup power plants for Data Centres, Industrial CCPs, Oil Rigs, and Engines Test Cells.
At Neptunus, we are driven by a better way to do maintain large, mission-critical assets in the Marine, Industrial, Oil and Gas and Defence Sectors across 25 countries in Asia, Middle East, Africa and Europe. One of India’s leading engineering service provider and mid-sized EPC contractors, our engineering prowess is based on successfully completing 2000 assignments over 23 years: ranging from shifting and setting up power plants, overhauling engines on drilling platforms & sea-going vessels and EPC project consultancy for building back power-systems for data centres. Today, we combine age-old foundations of mechanical engineering with revolutionary early warning diagnostic technologies such as Torsional Vibration Analysis and Real-Time Oil Condition Monitoring.
- Early Warning Machine Health Monitoring: Detect Cancer at Stage Zero!
- Torsional Vibration Analysis: 3x more sensitive and effective than linear vibration
- Oil Filtration Solutions: 3 micron/0.1 micron with an accuracy of 99.75%!
- Real-time Oil Condition Monitoring using full spectrum holistic (FSH) sensor technology
- Industry 4.0 ready and IIOT Enabled solution for remote asset integrity management
- Preferred Niigata Distributors in India and South Asia for over a decade
- Niigata authorized global stockists for long lead time items
- Strong CAT Engines service expertise, with guaranteed genuine spare parts
- Propulsion System Repairs: Z-Pellers, Gearboxes, Clutches, Winches, and Pumps
- Get engine health trends, optimize fuel costs, and receive customized spare parts requirements
- Extend MTBO safely, based on reliable machine health data
- Design engineering, procurement, and construction of greenfield and brownfield diesel and gas engine backup power plants
- MEP, HVAC & Piping Projects for Industrial and commercial infrastructure
- Building diesel engine test cells above 250 kVA, with an option for multi-make engine test cells.