We are the authorized distributor for Gas engines manufactured by Niigata Power Systems Co. Ltd., Japan. Niigata has been a leading manufacturer of Diesel and Gas engines for over 100 years and has always had a high commitment to protecting the environment. Niigata is an IHI group company and provides efficient, reliable and durable Diesel and Gas engines for industrial and marine markets. Neptunus has enhanced Niigata’s reputation in India by excelling at Niigata Engine Services over the past decade.
The current range of AGS Gas engines is the 3rd generation of natural Gas engines produced by Niigata. These are spark ignited with electrical efficiencies of 47.5% using natural gas with methane number (MZ) as low as 65. Niigata’s unique modular auxiliary systems offer the advantage of reduced installation time and saving in space. The engines are very responsive to block loading. The engines are available with electrical output of 2, 2.6, 4, 5.3 and 6 MW.
Neptunus has factory trained personnel who offer complete maintenance solutions for all Niigata engines and Z Pellers in the marine and industrial sector.
- Electrical efficiency of 47.5%
- No de-rating up to 400 C ambient temperature
- Methane Number as low as 65
- Low operating cost
- Modular design of auxiliaries
- Patented knock detection system
Technical Details of Niigata Gas Engines
|NOx||ppm||320 @ 02 = 0%||320 @ 02 = 0%||320 @ 02 = 0%||320 @ 02 = 0%||320 @ 02 = 0%|
- ISO standard reference conditions (ISO 15550)
- Generator output subject to efficiency at pf=0.8
- Generator efficiency 6L and 8L 96%, others 97%
- Methane number: 65 and above
- LCV of Natural Gas 41.6 MJ/NM3
- Gas pressure 5.5 ~ 6.0 bar
Plant Dimensions for a two engine installation
Engine Dimensions and Mass
|Models||Engine mass (t)||Generator mass (t)||Total weight with common bed|