Our business strives to keep machines moving, by reducing maintenance costs, increase equipment life and eliminate failures. We aim to eliminate uncertainty in equipment. Our vision is to be the world’s best service company, and our recent awards reflect our standing as one of the leading SMEs of India. Stakeholder Delight is the cornerstone of our business philosophy.
- 42 Qualified Service Personnel
- Level 1 Thermography and Level 2 Vibration Analysis Certified Engineers
- Fully equipped workshop in Navi Mumbai, India
- Our Warehouse in UAE stocks genuine Engine Spare Parts worth roughly USD 1 million.
- ISO 9001:2015 certified by LRQA
- Rated BBB long term and A2 short term by ICRA and Crisil.
Established in 1996, Neptunus today has a team of nearly 100 people, with offices in India and the Middle East. We are widely regarded as the leading engineering solutions provider in India, the Middle East and South Asia. In 2016, Axis Bank and MSME rated us as one of the top 100 leading SMEs of India with the India SME 100 award. We are also the leading recycler of non-ferrous alloys in our region, providing high reliability and service to our global customers.
- Featured, "Leading SMEs of India 2017" by Dun & Bradstreet and RBL Bank.
- Awarded the India SME 100 Award (Top 100 SMEs in India from over 49000 nominations) by the Government of India by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and Axis Bank in 2016.
- National Winner, "Microsoft Completely Boss Challenge", 2013.
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- SME Chamber of India
- International Association of Drilling Contractors
- National Human Resource Development Network
- Ascent Foundation
Our Leadership Team
Head Metals & Finance and Accounts
Head of Operations
General Manager, Sales
Sr. Manager Human Resources
Head of Engineering