We extend our customers’ equipment life and save them maintenance costs through cutting edge Predictive Maintenance solutions. We blend our robust understanding of engines with new age Industrial IOT solutions that helps our customers move from time-based to condition-based monitoring practises. Our vision is to be the world’s best service company. Stakeholder delight is the cornerstone of our business philosophy.
- 42 Qualified Service Personnel
- Level 1 Thermography and Level 2 Vibration Analysis Certified Engineers
- Fully equipped workshop in Navi Mumbai, India
- Our Warehouse in UAE stocks genuine Engine Spare Parts worth roughly USD 1 million.
- Training Centre offering customized courses on working EMD, CAT and Detroit Engines
- ISO 9001:2015 certified by LRQA
- Rated BBB long term and A2 short term by ICRA and Crisil.
Established in 1996, Neptunus today has a team of nearly 100 people, with offices in India and the Middle East. We are widely regarded as the leading engine solutions provider in India, the Middle East and South Asia.
- Featured, "Leading SMEs of India 2017" by Dun & Bradstreet and RBL Bank.
- Awarded the India SME 100 Award (Top 100 SMEs in India from over 49000 nominations) by the Government of India by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and Axis Bank in 2016.
- National Winner, "Microsoft Completely Boss Challenge", 2013.
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- SME Chamber of India
- International Association of Drilling Contractors
- National Human Resource Development Network
- Ascent Foundation
Our Leadership Team
COO & Director
Global Head-Finance and Accounts
Head of Operations
Head of Marketing
General Manager, Sales
Sr. Manager Human Resources
Head of Engineering