Eliminate Uncertainty in Equipment
Engineering Services and Solutions that reduce maintenance costs, extend equipment life and eliminate failures for the Industrial, Marine, Oil and Gas, Defence and Aviation sectors. We keep machines moving reliably.
What We Offer
Engineering Services and Solutions that design, commission, maintain, repair and rebuild your power generation equipment.
Turnkey EPC Solutions
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction projects of engine-based power plants
- Building test cells for engines
- Applications: marine and offshore installations, industrial infrastructure, data centers
- Spare part sales, maintenance and rebuilding of engines
- Representatives of Niigata Engines and EMD Engines
- Expertise in Caterpillar Engines, Detroit Engines, Cummins Engines, Wartsila Engines, Yanmar Engines, MAN Engines and MTU Engines
- Bosch Fuel Injection Systems, Bosch Starters and Bosch Alternators
- Zexel Governors, Turbochargers, Gearboxes
Engine Training Center
- Unique Engine Capability Building and Training Center
- Working EMD 16-645, CAT D399, CAT C-32, CAT C-15 and Detroit V-71 engines
- Familiarization Course (1 day), Basic Course (3 days), Advanced Course (5 days)
- Customized courses to meet customer requirements
- For Rig Managers, Chief Engineers, Chief Mechanics, Maintenance Supervisors, Engineers and Motormen from Marine and Oil and Gas sectors
Engineering Services and Solutions that use proactive maintenance methods to extend your equipment life and save costs.
- Oil analysis and trend management
- Customized lube oil filtration solutions
- Applications: hydraulic systems, gas turbines, compressors, engines, gearboxes
Data-driven Condition Monitoring
- Diagnostics such as laser alignment, thermal imaging, borescopy and vibration analysis
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions for prediction of potential failures.
- Applications: rotating equipment, heavy machinery, vessels
- Representatives of Metaline, world’s finest Polyurethane Surface Coating Technology
- Eliminates Corrosion, Erosion and Cavitation
- Applications: Hulls, Propellers and propulsion systems, Pipes, Pumps for corrosive fluids, Valves, Rudders, Dredging Hoses, Water Jets Propulsion Systems
Thrusters and Marine Auxiliary Solutions
- Spares, repair and maintenance of Z-Peller and other propulsion Systems
- Clutches and gearboxes
- Centrifuges, pumps, compressors
Reliable, recycled non-ferrous alloys that help reduce procurement costs.
Recycled Non-ferrous Alloys
- Supply of recycled Cuni 90/10, Cuni 70/30, Monel 400, Monel 500, Gunmetal, AB2 alloys
- Accurate composition, customized sizes, transparent pricing and reliable delivery
- India’s leading exporter of non-ferrous Propeller metals
What makes Neptunus unique
We are guided by the question “How are we adding increasing value to our stakeholders every day?” Continual improvement of product, people and processes drives our stakeholder delight.
Our organization is built with the belief that technology is replicable, but our culture differentiates us. Empowerment, autonomy, learning and collaboration define our culture. Our equation for a Great Place to Work = Performance + Happiness!
We are good people, doing good work.
Our Quality Management System has been ISO 9001 certified by LRQA since 1999. We were only three years old back then!
Recognition and Awards